Bayfield Ford Lincoln looking for a PDI Technician to join their team in Etobicoke. The PDI will be responsible for inspecting and preparing new fleet vehicles for delivery. The individual will also install factory accessories and perform recalls, as well as assist in new vehicle check-in from transport carriers.
Bayfield Ford Lincoln has always strived to excel at not only customer service, but also with quality of work. Over the years, Bayfield has continued to expand their new and used inventory to better satisfy the demand of car shoppers from Barrie, Innisfil, Thornton, Midhurst and Oro-Medonte. Bayfield Ford Lincoln has won multiple awards for customer service excellence, including the Ford President’s Award Diamond Club.
Bayfield Ford Lincoln is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
- New Vehicle Pre-Delivery Inspection.
- New Delivery Clean up.
- Use CDK software to punch on and off jobs.
- Perform quality road tests.
- Utilize CDK to manage time punches, and R/o documentation and Parts Requests.
- Communicate closely with Service Manager to meet delivery times.
- Follow all company and manufacturer policies, directives and procedures.
- Understand and follow legislation and workplace health and safety requirements.
- Attend all department meetings and assigned training.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Service Manager
What We Look For:
- Clear communication.
- Takes initiative/self-starter.
- Quality workmanship.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Organized and good time management skills.
- Personal and professional integrity.
- Maintain and tidy work bay.
- Proficient in written/spoken English.
- Valid G driver’s license and clean driving record.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from 57 years of business.
- Competitive compensation plan and health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in The Humberview Group.