Oakville Toyota is looking for an Appointment Coordinator to join their team in Oakville. The Appontment Coordinator is a highly motivated individual who will be responsible for effectively handling database leads and creating appointments for our Sales and Service teams.
Oakville Toyota has been serving the Oakville area since 1974 and strives to provide an incredible experience, no matter the reason for your visit.
Oakville Toyota is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
- Handling incoming calls.
- Make 80-100 outbound calls each day.
- Following up on customer inquiries for the Sales and Service departments.
- Following up with past customers in the database.
What We Look For:
- Must have excellent communication skills (good verbal skills and a clear speaking voice).
- Prior experience in a customer service role is required.
- Pleasant and engaging phone manner.
- Must be comfortable with computers and technology systems.
- Strong record of customer satisfaction results.
- Team-oriented individual.
- Strong time management skills.
- Must have the drive and desire to meet production goals and expectations.
- Call center experience would be considered an asset.
- Experience in a dealership service department would be considered an asset.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from 57 years of business.
- A very competitive compensation plan and health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.